EndNote @ Levy Library: EndNote
COLLECT COLLABORATE CREATE
Search, organize, and share your research. Create bibliographies while writing your paper; import, search & annotate PDFs and automatically update records. Whether you're on your desktop, laptop, online, or iPad, EndNote's syncing capabilities allow you to access all of your references, attachments, and groups from any location.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text in one click
- Import records from PubMed with the new direct export format
- Share your library with colleagues
- Format references for any project
- Search, hightlight, & annotate PDFs
- Create uniform citations and footnotes
You may download EndNote by clicking on the button below (login required). Installation instructions are provided on the download page, but if you need further help installing the program contact ASCIT.
This webinar, created specifically for our Mount Sinai community, will walk you through the software’s setup and configuration process, and then teach you how to bring references in from a variety of databases, organize your library, and create citations using the Cite While You Write tool. You can also consult EndNote's YouTube training channel for shorter tutorials.