EndNote @ Levy Library: EndNote
EndNote is a reference management tool that allows you to create and format reference lists and bibliographies in many different styles. It also serves as an aggregator of all of your references, allowing you to stay organized. In addition, EndNote can:
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text in one click
- Import records from PubMed with the new direct export format
- Share your library with colleagues
- Format references for any project
- Search, highlight, & annotate PDFs
- Create uniform citations and footnotes
You may download EndNote by clicking on the button below (login required). Installation instructions are provided on the download page, but if you need further help installing the program email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar, created specifically for our Mount Sinai community, will walk you through the software’s setup and configuration process, and then teach you how to bring references in from a variety of databases, organize your library, and create citations using the Cite While You Write tool. You can also consult EndNote's YouTube training channel for shorter tutorials.