Remote Services: Stay Connected
The Levy Library is here to support your research needs when you are working or studying remotely. Below are a list of services and resources to keep you connected to library during this time.
Remote Access to Library Resources
- Log in from off-campus using your Mount Sinai credentials to access library journals, books, databases and other resources!
- Search the Library Catalog
- Search for E-Journals
- Search for E-Books
- Search Databases
- Find Textbooks
- Download the Levy Library app
Interlibrary Loan Services
Need access to an article or book chapter outside of our collection? You can submit a request through your ILLiad account and the article or chapter will be delivered to you if available from a partner institution.
Have a question? Just Ask A Librarian!
Ask A Librarian services are available between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. *Emails received Friday through Sunday will be answered by 5pm the following Monday.
Chat or text for immediate help, or submit your questions online to receive a response within 24 business hours*.
Research Support Consultation and Appointments (Offered via Zoom)
All research consultations will be offered virtually via Zoom. Email us at RefDesk@mssm.edu to request an appointment. Please include a brief (2-3 sentences) summary of your research topic and a sample of a few (3-5) relevant articles on your topic. You can also visit the Library's Education & Research Services webpage to submit a consultation form.
Education Sessions (Offered via Zoom)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Chat with us is available 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday
- Text us your question at (646) 978-2316
- Call us we're available via phone 9am-5pm, Monday- Friday at 212-241-7793
- The ISMMS Writing Support Service provides ISMMS students, PSON students, residents, fellows, and postdocs with 1:1 consultations from an experienced science writer and editor in a collaborative, non-judgmental, and confidential setting. To set up a consultation, visit the ISMMS Writing Support Services page.
If you have a general question, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.