Remote Services: Stay Connected
The Mount Sinai Health System Libraries is here to support your research needs when you are working or studying remotely. Below are a list of services and resources to keep you connected to library during this time.
Remote Access to Library Resources
- Log in from off-campus using your Mount Sinai credentials to access library journals, books, databases and other resources!
- Search for E-Journals
- Search for E-Books
- Search Databases
- Search the Library Catalog
- Find Course Reserves
- Download mobile apps
Interlibrary Loan Services
Need access to an article or book chapter outside of our collection? You can submit a request through your ILLiad account and the article or chapter will be delivered to you if available from a partner institution. Please note: Books requests are not available at this time.
Have a question? Just Ask A Librarian!
Ask A Librarian services are available between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. *Emails received Friday through Sunday will be answered by 5pm the following Monday.
Chat or text for immediate help, or submit your questions online to receive a response within 24 business hours*.
Research Support Consultation and Appointments (Offered via Zoom)
All research consultations will be offered virtually via Zoom. Email us at RefDesk@mssm.edu to request an appointment. Please include a brief (2-3 sentences) summary of your research topic and a sample of a few (3-5) relevant articles on your topic. You can also visit the Library's Education & Research Services webpage to submit a consultation form.
Education Sessions (Offered via Zoom)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us is available 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday
- Text us your question at (646) 978-2316
- Call us we're available via phone 9am-5pm, Monday- Friday at 212-241-7793
- Given that all ISMMS courses are cancelled and meetings of 20 or more people are currently suspended, all education sessions will be offered virtually via Zoom. Check out our Educational Offerings page to learn more about what topics we cover and email us at RefDesk@mssm.edu to request a session for your course or program.
If you have a general question, you can always reach us at email@example.com.
- The ISMMS Writing Support Service provides students, housestaff, and postdocs with 1:1 consultations from an experienced science writer and editor in a collaborative, non-judgmental, and confidential setting. To set up a consultation, visit the ISMMS Writing Support Services page.
- Off Campus Access
- Report an E-Resource Problem
- Mount Sinai Credentials Password Troubleshooting