Academic IT Support Center at Mount Sinai
The Academic IT Support Center provides technical support to Icahn School of Medicine faculty, students, and staff. The Support Center staff is available for consultation in person, via email, or by phone.
The Academic IT Support Center services include:
- Personalized assistance resolving hardware and software issues
- Support of Mount Sinai Wi-Fi and network access
- Online access for Library journals, Learning Management System, and Empower (Student Information System)
- Google Apps for Education support (Student Email / Drive / Calendar)
- Configuring mobile and laptop devices for secure access (VPN & Intune)
- Distribution of academically discounted software
The Academic IT Support Center (ASCIT) has a staff of 4 agents, and our operating hours are from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday-Friday (with two on-site agents from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM) and 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Saturday and Sunday. Direct phone line - (212-241-7091).
After Hours Technology Support
If you've reached us outside of our regular business hours, please give us a call leaving a detailed voice message for our technicians for the following day's assistance. Or, you can access the MSHS-SOM Self Help Knowledgebase for self-service computing support.
You can also submit your own service desk ticket requests, track the progress of your open tickets, and view your previously solved tickets all in one window.
For immediate after-hours assistance, please go to https://mountsinaihealth.service-now.com/