Interlibrary Loan Services: ILL
Login to ILLiad
Need an article or chapter of a book that's not in the Levy Library collection? Use Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and we will request the item you want from one of our lending partners.
- Interlibrary Loan service hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- All requests that are submitted after-hours will be processed the next business day in the order that it is received.
Interlibrary Loan Services - ILLiad
Interlibrary Loan Services (ILL) allows ISMMS students, residents, faculty, and staff and MSHS employees to borrow materials from other libraries when an item is not available at Mount Sinai Health System Libraries.
In order to make an ILL request all users must first register for an ILLiad account. ILLiad also enables users to track the status of their requests, and can provide available articles in PDF format through its Electronic Delivery option.
- Electronically delivered articles are usually available within 2-3 business days.
- Request for physical materials can take from 7-14 days to receive depending on the location of the item.
Request Policies and Limits
- All interlibrary loan items must either be returned or renewed (if allowed) by the due date. Failure to return any item in a timely manner could result in lost material fees applied by the lending library. Failure to return an item will result in a loss of interlibrary loan and/or library services privileges.
Mount Sinai Health System Libraries subscribes to the National Interlibrary Loan Code of the American Library Association as well as to regional agreements, and adheres strictly to copyright law.