Draw It to Know It
Master the medical sciences through this active learning approach to anatomy, biochemistry, biology, neuroanatomy, neuroscience, and physiology. Offers tutorials and rapid-fire quiz questions for any basic science or pre-clinical medicine education.
App activation instructions:
1. While on the Mount Sinai network visit Draw It to Know It, where you will see a callout on the bottom right-hand corner indicating “Access Granted via Site License”
2. Click on the “Register for Off-Site Access" button inside that callout.
3. Create your account on the registration page. Your username will be the email address you register with.
4. Download/install the app, and login with your username (email address) and password. This will give you off-site access while using the mobile app.
5. You may also use this username/password to obtain full access to the Draw It to Know It website via an off-site laptop or desktop computer.