Connect to Resources: Accessing Online Resources
Learn how to access, use, and link to the Library's online resources.
Accessing Online Resources
OpenAthens streamlines the login process by providing single sign-on access to a wide range of library resources, allowing you to enter your institutional credentials once to access multiple databases and journals.
- Check out our most asked questions about resource access and Open Athens.
- Want to chat about OpenAthens? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Having issues accessing a resource? Report an access issue
Email, Password or Authentication Issues?
- For Mount Sinai email, username, and password issues, contact the IT Help Desk:
- The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: 212-241-7091 or ASCIT@mssm.edu
- The Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Queens: 212-241-4357
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West: 212-523-6486
- To reset your password, use the Mount Sinai Microsoft Password Manager*. *Note: you must have challenge questions set up to use the self-serve online password manager.
- If you are experiencing issues with the Mount Sinai VPN and authentication process, review the help options: