Library Resources Login: Remote (Off Campus) Login
Remote (Off-Campus) Access to Levy Library's Collection
Active faculty, residents, students and staff of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and the Mount Sinai Health System can still access the Levy Library's Resources while off-site by logging in using your Mount Sinai network credentials:
- If your Mount Sinai network username and password are correct but you are still having problems connecting to full-text, log out of your account to start a new session.
- If you need a reminder of your username/password contact the IT support team at your location:
- The Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Queens: 212-241-4357
- The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: 212-241-7091 or ASCIT@mssm.edu
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West: 212-523-6486
- To reset your password, use Mount Sinai's One Identity Password Manager (call 212-241-4357 for assistance).
Library Authentication Bookmarklet
The Library also offers a bookmarklet which allows quick and easy access to Levy Library resources you discover outside of our website while browsing or using social media.
The Library's proxy prefix is http://eresources.mssm.edu/login?url= You may need this information for reference managers such as Endnote or other applications that connect to library resources.