Library Resources Login: Troubleshooting
Active faculty, residents, students and staff of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and the Mount Sinai Health System can still access the Levy Library's Resources while off-site by logging in using your Mount Sinai network credentials.
Troubleshooting Remote Access Issues
If you're having trouble with your login, here are some steps we suggest to try to resolve the issue:
- If you need a reminder of your Mount Sinai ID and/or password, contact the IT Help Desk at 212-241-7091 or ASCIT@mssm.edu. They can help you retrieve or reset your login information.
- If you know your username/password is correct and are still having trouble logging in, try one of the following options:
- Log out of your session. This will end any previous sessions you had and should fix the issue.
- Clear your cache/saved data. The data that is saved sometimes prevents users from logging in to library resources so this often helps resolve the problem. Read How to Clear Cache in Every Major Browser for instructions.
- Use a different browser. If you are unable to log in with Internet Explorer, you may want to try logging into library resources using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- If none of these solutions work, please contact us via Ask A Librarian and we can help you troubleshoot.