Technology: Printing in Aron Hall
Printing via the My Print Center
To get started:
- Go to the Levy MyPrintCenter at https://levyprint.mssm.edu/myprintcenter/.
- Log in using your Mount Sinai credentials.
- You can add items to your print queue by clicking the “Upload” button
TIP: Uploading Prints via "Upload" button
You may use the “Upload” button provided in the MyPrintCenter to upload any full text articles, word documents, images or other types of supported media to be processed for printing, and a job to be created within the print queue.
Supported File Types:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- Microsoft Visio (.vdx, .vsd, .vsdx)
- Image Formats (.jpg, .png, .gif, .tif)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Text Formats (.rtf, .txt, .csv)
4. Customize your print options and release your items to library-managed printers. If you do not have funds in your print account, you will need to add money to your account at the Levy Library front desk.
Print via the Pharos Mobile App
NOTICE: Your mobile device must be connected to the MSHS network in order to launch and use the Pharos Mobile Print App Having issues with the mobile app? Let us know!
Print from the Mobile Print App
- Download the Pharos Print mobile app on your Apple or Google Play Store.
- Open the app
- To configure the app, enter the following information
- Server: levyprint.mssm.edu
- Enter your Mount Sinai credentials and select "Log On"
- Once you have successfully logged on, your balance will be displayed on the top under "My Funds"
If you do not have any funds in your account or do not have enough funs to cover your printing costs, you will need to add money to your print acount at the Levy Library User Services Desk.
On your phone, open the document you want to print
Apple: a preview app such as Google Drive or Dropbox, open the options to the document to get to the "open in" option. For Google Drive press the "..." or in other apps, the square icon with an up arrow), and then select "import with Pharos Print"
Android: From any explorer app you use, find the document on your phone that you want to print and open it the Pharos Print app
On the Pharos Print app, make any changes to the print options such as the following:
single or doubled sided
black or white or color
full size for images or two on one page
number of copies
Once you have selected your options, click the "Apply Changes."
It should now show up in your My Prints where it will provide overview information such as cost, # of pages, and # of sheets
Click on the document you want to print and it will load a thumbnail. Confirm that it is the correct document.
If you need to delete a document in the app, with your finger on the document swipe from right to left to reveal the delete option.
If you are waiting for funds or a document to load, swipe down in the app to refresh the app.
When you are ready to print, go to any Levy Library-managed printer and swipe your Print Card.
Select "Print Release from the home screen.
Select the file you want to print, verify your print settings, then Print.