PubMed: Saving & Sharing
PubMed includes several features to help you save & share your search results. These can be found on your search results page directly beneath the search bar.
Save your results or a selection of results in the following formats:
- Summary (text): .txt file of citations in AMA format.
- PubMed: .txt file of citations in PubMed format.
- PMID: .txt file with PMIDs of all citations.
- Abstract (text): .txt file of citations with abstracts.
- CSV: .csv file of citations.
Email your results or a selection of results to yourself or a colleague.
Select from several options to further manage your results:
- Clipboard: Save your citations for up to 8 hours while you conduct more searches.
- My Bibliography: Send to your personal bibliography in My NCBI.
- Collections: Save citations permanently in your My NCBI account.
- Citation Manager: Export your citations in a format that can be imported into a citation manager such as EndNote.