Library Spaces: Study Spaces
Library Reopening: Phase 1 - Library Spaces
As of Monday June 29th, 2020, the Levy Library is opened with limited hours and services
For complete details about the services and hours, please visit: mssm.libguides.edu/visit/reopening
All computer labs, classrooms and group study rooms will remain closed at this time. We will not be taking any room reservations at this time. This includes all examinations, ISMMS classes and didactic sessions.
Questions? Please contact Circulation Services.
Studying in the Library - Phase 1
Advanced reservation of a seat and study table is required for access into the library. No walk-in's or casual seating will be allowed at this time.
Study Table Reservation Polices
- All users are required to register for a study table in advance, prior to entering the library
- 2 hour time slots will be made available 24 hours in advance of the following day
- Access to the study tables are limited to current ISMMS students, faculty and staff, PSoN students, and MSHS residents, fellows and employees
- Users must adhere to the 2 hour time limit- no exceptions
- No back to back reservations are allowed at this time. We need to ensure that all our patrons have access to use our spaces
- Users must follow all the library policies regarding social distancing and use of the space
START YOUR RESERVATION HERE:
You can also reserve a study table through the following link: https://libcal.mssm.edu/reserve/studytables
Library Seating Chart