Library Spaces: Find a Space
Find A Space
Looking to book a study space, classroom, or computer lab? Get started below:
Before you begin, you need to know:
Classroom Reservation Information:
- Classroom and computer lab requests can be made up to 3 months in advance.
- GME in-service examination requests can be made up to 6 months in advance.
- Reservations for school, residency, and fellowship courses and long-term training series can be submitted one semester in advance.
- Classrooms can be reserved 8:00am - 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Computer labs can be reserved 8:00am - 12:50am, Monday to Friday; 10:00am - 10:50pm, Saturday; 12:00pm - 10:50pm Sunday
- Requests submitted for classroom and computer requests will be responded to after 24 business hours. Same day requests must also contact ASCIT after submission of the form.
Study Rooms and Meeting Pods Information
- Meeting pods and computer labs can be reserved up to 3 days in advance between the hours of 7:30am - 11:50pm, Monday to Friday; 10:00am -10:00pm Saturday; 12:00pm-10:00pm Sunday.
- Group study and individual study rooms can be reserved up to 7 days in advance between the hours of 7:30am - 9:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Updated September 12, 2023