Library Spaces: Find a Space
Find A Space
Library Spaces- Updates
Looking to book a study space, classroom, or computer lab? Get started below:
Before you begin, you need to know:
- Classroom and computer lab requests can be made up to 3 months in advance.
- GME in-service examination requests can be made up to 6 months in advance.
- Reservations for school, residency, and fellowship courses and long-term training series can be submitted one semester in advance.
- Classrooms can be reserved between the hours of 8:00am - 9:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Meeting pods and computer labs can be reserved between the hours of 8:00am - 10:50pm, Monday to Friday; 10:00am -10:50pm Saturday; 12:00pm-10:50pm Sunday.
- Group study, individual study rooms and meeting pods can be reserved up to 72 hours in advance between the hours of 7:30am - 9:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Requests submitted for classroom and computer requests will be responded to after 24 business hours. Same day requests must also contact ASC-IT after submission of the form.
Updated January 24, 2023