Library Spaces: Reserve a Seat
How to reserve an individual room, group study room, or meeting pod in the Levy Library
1. Choose your space. Learn what features are available in the space by clicking on the Info button
2. Click the start time in the grid. If the grid box is green, that time it is available. If it is yellow, red, or grey it is not available.
3. Select the duration (end time) in the dropdown menu below the grid. if you make a mistake, click on the trash can icon.
4. Click submit. Enter your contact information and Mount Sinai email address.
5. Check your email for your room reservation confirmation. You will need to confirm your reservation within one hour of submission.