Visiting Levy Library: Floorplans
11th Floor Annenberg
- Reference and Circulation services are offered through theService Desk, located across from Library's main entrance. Reserve items are kept behind the Service Desk. The Academic IT Support Services Center (ASCIT) is located adjacent to the Service Desk.
- Public computers loaded with applications are available from over 85 workstations. The computers are networked to public printers. Photocopiers and two self-service scanning stations are also available.
- Two computer classrooms are located near the public computers. The Large Classroom, 11-41, seats 35; the Small Classroom, 11-40, seats 12. Visit Find A Space: Computing Facilities for more information or to reserve a room
- Books (monographs) are shelved alphabetically by call number. Call numbers represent subjects. Search the Levy Library Catalog to find a call number for a specific title. Or, to browse books by subject, see the National Library of Medicine Classification Outline for a list of call numbers.
10th Floor Annenberg
- The Mount Sinai Archives and Records Management offices are in Annenberg 10-84 and 10-87. Please enter The Archives from the south corridor on the 10th floor of Annenberg. Access to The Archives from the Library on Annenberg 11 is currently unavailable.
- Four classrooms, rooms 10-68, 10-70, 10-72 and 10-74, are located along the south side of the Library. Group study rooms 10-62, 10-64 and 10-66 are along the south wall. The main entrance to the 10th floor classrooms is currently through the stairs connecting connecting Annenberg 11 and 10. Visit Find A Space to reserve a room and get information about room capacity, features, and more..