Library Spaces: Find a Space
Find A Space
Library Spaces- Updates
NOTICE: Masks are required in all library spaces, regardless of vaccination status
Library classrooms, student group study rooms, and computer labs are available for bookings through the Levy Library Reservation Form.
Before you begin, you need to know:
- Classroom and computer lab requests can be made up to 3 months in advance, no exceptions.
- GME in-service examination requests can be made up to 6 months in advance, no exceptions.
- Classrooms can be reserved between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm, Monday to Friday, no exceptions.
- Computer Labs can be reserved between the hours of 8:00am - 10:30pm, Monday to Friday.*
- New availability dates are released the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Graduate School course requests for Spring I 2022 courses are open on August 8, 2021.
- Labtops or labtop set ups are no longer available.
- Request submitted will be responded to after 24 business hours. Same day requests must also contact ASCIT via email/phone after submitting form.
*GME examinations can be reserved on weekends on a as needed basis.
We are currently accepting reservation requests for the following. Please review the time limits posted:
- Meetings (30-60 minutes time limit)
- Training, Instruction, and Didactics Sessions (4-hour time limit)
- Computer Lab Training and Instruction
- GME Examinations
- ISMMS/GSBS Student Group Study (2-hour time limit)
- Single person Zoom/Virtual Meeting, Phone Calls, and Interviews (2-hour time limit)
Updated August 4, 2021