Library Spaces: Find a Space
Find A Space
Library Spaces- Updates
NOTICE: Masks are required in all library spaces regardless of vaccination status
Updated May 18, 2022
Library classrooms, student group study rooms, and computer labs are available for bookings through the Levy Library Reservation Form.
Before you begin, you need to know:
- Classroom and computer lab requests can be made up to 1 month in advance, no exceptions.
- GME in-service examination requests can be made up to 3 months in advance, no exceptions.
- Classrooms can be reserved between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm, Monday to Friday, no exceptions.
- Computer Labs can be reserved between the hours of 8:00am - 10:00pm, Monday to Friday; 10:00am -10:00pm Saturday; 12:00pm-10:00pm Sunday.
- New availability dates are released the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Reservations for Graduate School course requests for Spring I and II 2022 are open.
- Laptops or laptop set ups are not available.
- Request submitted will be responded to after 24 business hours. Same day requests must also contact ASCIT via email/phone after submitting form.
We are currently accepting reservation requests for the following. Please review the time limits posted:
- Meetings (30-60 minutes time limit)
- Training, Instruction, and Didactics Sessions (4-hour time limit)
- Computer Lab Training and Instruction
- GME Examinations (Conducted within library operating hours; maximum capacity at one time is 45)
- ISMMS/GSBS Student Group Study (4-hour time limit)
- Single person Zoom/Virtual Meeting, Phone Calls, and Interviews (2-hour time limit)
Updated March 18, 2022