Library Spaces: Find a Space
Find A Space
Library Reopening: Phase 1 - Library Spaces
The Levy Library is opened with limited hours and services
For complete details about the services and hours, please visit: mssm.libguides.edu/visit/reopening
All computer labs, classrooms and group study rooms will remain closed at this time. We will not be taking any room reservations at this time. This includes all examinations, ISMMS classes and didactic sessions.
Questions? Please contact Circulation Services.
Updated September 1, 2020.
Studying in the Library - Starting November 2, 2020
Advanced reservation of a seat and study table is required for access to the 11th floor. No walk-in's or casual seating will be allowed at this time.
Study Table Reservation Polices (11th floor)
- All users are required to register for a study table in advance, prior to entering the library.
- 1-4 hour time slots will be made available 24 hours in advance of the following day
- Access to the study tables on the 11th floor are limited to current ISMMS students, faculty and staff, PSoN students, and MSHS residents, fellows and employees
- Users must adhere to the reservation time limits - no exceptions
- Users can book up to 2 separate reservations per day. We need to ensure that all our patrons have access to use our spaces.
- Users must follow all the library policies regarding social distancing and use of the space
START YOUR RESERVATION HERE:
You can also reserve a study table through the following link: https://libcal.mssm.edu/reserve/studytables
Library Seating Chart
After-Hours at the Levy Library
A dedicated after-hours ISMMS student study space on the Annenberg 10, will by open Monday to Friday from 4:00pm-6:00am, and 24 hours on Saturday to Sunday.
No reservations are required. Learn more at libguides.mssm.edu/visit/afterhours
Find A Space
Reserve A Room
JUNE 25th - All computer labs, classrooms and group study rooms will remain closed. We will not be accepting any room or exam reservations until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.