Levy Library: Facilities and Floorplan
- Reference and Circulation services are offered through theService Desk, located across from Library's main entrance. Reserve items are kept behind the Service Desk. The Academic IT Support Services Center is located adjacent to the Service Desk.
- Public computers loaded with applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, SPSS, Adobe Acrobat Professional and more are available from over 85 workstations. The computers are networked to public printers. Photocopiers and two self-service scanning stations are also available.
- Two computer classrooms are located near the public computers. The Large Classroom, 11-41, seats 35; the Small Classroom, 11-40, seats 12. To inquire about reserving the computer classrooms, please contact the Academic IT Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print Journals and Mount Sinai Dissertations and Theses are shelved at the east end of the book stacks.
- Books (monographs) are shelved alphabetically by call number. Call numbers represent subjects. Search the Levy Library Catalog to find a call number for a specific title. Or, to browse books by subject, see the National Library of Medicine Classification Outline for a list of call numbers.
Much of the 10th floor of the Levy Library is currently undergoing renovation.
- The Mount Sinai Archives and Records Management offices are in Annenberg 10-84 and 10-87. Please enter The Archives from the south corridor on the 10th floor of Annenberg. Access to The Archives from the Library on Annenberg 11 is currently unavailable.
- Four classrooms, rooms 10-68, 10-70, 10-72 and 10-74, are located along the south side of the Library. Group study rooms 10-62, 10-64 and 10-66 are along the south wall. The main entrance to the 10th floor classrooms is currently through the stairs connecting connecting Annenberg 11 and 10. To reserve space on the 10th or 11th floor, please use the Levy Library Room Request Form.