Mount Sinai Beth Israel Library: Home
Library Services @ Mount Sinai Beth Israel / Downtown
All Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) staff have access to the online Levy Library.
Medical Librarian Linda Paulls, MLIS, is available to provide 1:1 library support for evidence-based practice, medical literature searches, publishing support, library resources orientation, reference management, clinical-decision making, and for educational and instructional presentations.
Library services support Graduate Medical Education (GME) teaching and learning, Quality Assurance, nursing and nurse research, Magnet accreditation, evidence-based medicine, research and scholarly activity, and the clinical information needs of house staff, faculty, clinicians, and allied health.
Services are currently virtual. In-person services may be requested.
Computer Access: 'Touchdown Computer Room'
Location: MSBI, 4 Silver, [across from the GME Office, Social Work, 1199 Office]
- Touchhdown Computer Room is an open alcove. No door.
- 4 Silver can be accessed by MSBI staff and clinicians on rotation with a MSBI swipe to 4 Silver, OR by ringing the doorbell outside the unit.
- The computer(s) requires a login with your MSHS network ID.
- No printing.
- Technical computer issues should be reported to MSBI IT.
- Social Work shares use of the computer(s).
Touchdown Computer Room (4 Silver, open alcove)