Levy Library Systematic Review/Meta-Analysis Services: How We Can Help
Hey ISMMS Graduate Students!
Thinking about completing a Systematic Review or Meta-Analysis as your thesis or dissertation?
Use our review type decision tree to determine what works for your research question and connect to additional resources.
Levy Library Systematic Review/Meta-Analysis Support Services
Levy Library library offers the following systematic review/meta-analysis support services :
- Introduction to systematic review/meta-analysis methodology and best practices
- Developing your research question including:
- Investigating whether it is appropriate to try to answer the question/topic at hand via a systematic review/meta-analysis
- Determining whether there is sufficient evidence available to provide an answer to the research question
- Drafting a research protocol
- Comprehensive search strategy development including:
- Identifying a complete list of search terms
- Identifying appropriate databases to search
- Putting it all together - Building your search query
- Help creating a de-duplicated set of results for screening
- Training on Covidence, an online tool designed to facilitate the systematic review process
- Guidance on selecting an appropriate quality appraisal tool
- Developing a realistic timeline for your systematic review/meta-analysis project
Need help with a systematic review or meta-analysis? Please fill out the preliminary information form and a member of the library staff will contact you within one business day.