Resources for LGBTQIA+: Statistical information
- Data Resources from the Center for Population Research in LGBT Health - Institute for Social Research - UM
The Population Research in Sexual Minority Health (PRISM) Data Archive is a collaborative project of the Center for Population Research in LGBT Health and the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR). The PRISM data archive project is a primary initiative of the Center. PRISM makes high quality datasets useful for analysis of issues affecting sexual and gender minority populations in the United States available researchers, scholars, educators and practitioners.
- Gender Data Portal - WHO
The Gender Data Portal is the World Bank Group’s comprehensive source for the latest sex-disaggregated data and gender statistics covering demography, education, health, access to economic opportunities, public life and decision-making, and agency.
- Growing up Gay in America - HRC
Statistical report based on asurveof 100000LGBT-Identifiedyouth ages 13 - 17, conducted by the HRC.
- HIV Surveillance Reports
CDC report on the Diagnosesof HIV Infection in the United States and Dependent Areas.
- How Many Adults Identify as Transgender int the United States?
Population survey tracking demographical information on transgender individuals in the United States, compiled by the Williams Institute.
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender Communities and Mental Health
Statistical information regarding mental health in the LGBTQ community.
- LGBTData.com - Dr. Randall Sell - Drexel University
LGBTData.com serves as a no-cost, open-access clearinghouse for the collection of sexual orientation & gender identity data and measures.
- LGBT America: By the Numbers - PBS - Washington Week (Article)
Article based on a variety of statistical reportson the LGBT community.
- LGBT Demographics and Data
Data and demographics collected by the UCLA School of law at the Williams Institute, on characteristics of theLGBTcommunity in the United States
- Results of a Survey of LGBTQ New Yorkers
Survey on LGBTQ New Yorkers on a variety of important topics, compiled by the Office of the New York City Comptroller
- The Report of the U.S. Transgender Survey
The largest survey examining the experiences of transgender people in the United States
- U.S. Statistics HIV - HIV.gov
Statistical trends regarding HIV in the United States.
- Same-Sex Couples - Census Bureau
All Census Bureau demographic surveys collect information about same-sex couples. The level of detail collected varies, as well as the availability of other characteristics of the partners.