Resources for LGBTQIA+: Health Resources
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health - CDC
Portal created by the CDC with data and health information concerning the LGBTQ community.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) - Behavioral Health Equity
Resources on the LGBT population include national survey reports, agency and federal initiatives, and related behavioral health resources.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health - Office of Disease Prevention
Information and resources from the ODPHP on improving the health, safety, and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals.
- National LGBTQIA+ Health Education Center
A program of the Fenway Institute that provides educational programs, resources, and consultation to health care organizations with the goal of optimizing quality, cost-effective health care for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual, and all sexual and gender minority (LGBTQIA+) people.
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender Communities and Mental Health
Information and educational materials on mental health issues and the LGBTQ community.
amfAR’s top research priority is the pursuit of a cure for HIV/AIDS.
- Center of AIDS Prevention Studies - UCSF School of Medicine
The mission of the Center for AIDS Prevention Studies is to end the HIV epidemic and associated health and social disparities by conducting high impact HIV prevention science and building capacity among researchers and communities to effectively address HIV.
- Gay Men's Health Crisis
GMHC is the world’s first and leading provider of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy. Building on decades of dedication and expertise, we understand the reality of HIV/AIDS and empower a healthy life for all.
- HIV and Transgender People - CDC
Information on HIV and how it affects the transgender community.
- A Provider's Intro to Substance Abuse Treatment for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Trans Individuals
This manual informs clinicians and administrators about substance use disorder treatment approaches that are sensitive to patients among the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT).
- Smoking Out a Deadly Threat: Tobacco Use in the LGBT Community - American Lung Association
"Smoking Out a Deadly Threat: Tobacco Use in the LGBT Community" is part of the American Lung Association's Disparities in Lung Health Series of reports, which take in-depth looks at specific problems in specific communities.
- The Stonewall Project
The Stonewall Project is a state-certified drug and alcohol treatment program providing harm reduction-based counseling that integrates substance use, mental health and HIV prevention and education.
- Substance Use and SUDs in LGBT* Populations - National Institute of Drug Abuse
Information on addiction in the LGBT community regarding substance abuse.