Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery: Receiving ILL Materials
Receiving ILL Materials
If you requested a physical item such as a book or DVD, you will be notified via email when your item(s) are ready to be picked up at your designated delivery location at one of the 3 Mount Sinai Health System Library locations. We do not deliver to any offices or personal addresses.
Items can be picked up at the Levy Library during circulation hours. If you are picking up items from from our Beth Israel, St. Luke's, or Mount Sinai West locations, please contact the library for pick up hours and instructions.
- Beth Israel Library: Linda.Paulls@mountsinai.org
- St. Luke's Library: MSSLW.Library@mountsinai.org
- Mount Sinai West Library: MSSLW.Library@mountsinai.org
Materials can only be picked up by the person who made the original request (faculty and their proxy borrowers may pick up one another’s requests). If you cannot pick up your ILL materials in person, please contact the Interlibrary Loan Department.
- Materials must be returned to the library in the same physical condition as when they were checked out. Any item that is returned with visible wear and tear and/or water damage will be required to pay any damage fees imposed by the lending library.
- Items MUST be returned to a service desk at one of the four Mount Sinai Health System Libraries locations.
- Items must be returned on time. Failure to do so will result in a late fee. Any books not returned within 30 days of the due date will be considered lost and the user will be assessed a lost item fee. All fines are enforced and may result in disciplinary action according to MSHS Human Resources Policy HR 13.02. Please review the Fines and Fees chart for more information.