Access Surgery This link opens in a new window
AccessSurgery is an integrated surgical resource organized around the ACGME's mandate for a core curriculum. Content includes: surgical videos and animations; textbooks such as Schwartz's Principles of Surgery, Maingot's Abdominal Operations, and Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations; self-assessment and board review materials and more.
Access Mobile App activation instructions:
1. On a desktop or mobile browser, navigate to AccessMedicine AccessMedicine homepage while on the Mount Sinai network.
2. Select the ISMMS button in the upper right corner of the page and choose 'Sign in or Create a Free Access Profile from the drop down.
3. Either sign in or Create a free MyAccess Profile. Use your Mount Sinai institutional email address to ensure your account can be verified.
4. Once you create an account, download and install the app on your mobile device. *The app is not yet optimized for viewing on iPad or tablet*
5. After installing, you will be prompted to sign in with your Access profile credentials.
6. If you downloaded the app first, you will automatically be validated once you are on-site or connected via VPN.
You will need to re-authenticate to your Mount Sinai subscription every 90 days. To do this, you will visit the library website while on-site or using VPN. You will receive an in-app reminder when you need to reconnect to the subscription.