Visiting The Library: Library Updates
The Levy Library is Open: Fall 2021 Hours and Services
We look forward to welcoming the Mount Sinai community back into our spaces. In order to ensure the health and safety of our community of users, capacity in the Levy Library has been reduced to provide a safe and socially-distanced environment. Please be aware that not all library services and areas in ANBG 10 & 11 will be available at this time.
Hours of Operation
Annenberg 11 - Levy Library Main Floor
- Monday 8:00AM- 10:50PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM- 10:50PM
- Wednesday 8:00AM- 10:50PM
- Thursday 8:00AM- 10:50PM
- Friday 8:00AM- 10:50PM
- Saturday 10:00AM - 10:50PM
- Sunday 12:00PM - 10:50PM
Annenberg 10 - Levy Library After Hours Study Space (Only open to currently enrolled ISMMS students)*
- Monday - Friday 8:00PM - 6:00AM
- Saturday 24 hours
- Sunday 24 hours
*No reservations required. A valid Mount Sinai card is required for access to the 10th floor. Click here for more information..
Mount Sinai West Medical Library and Mount Sinai Morningside Information Commons
Students, faculty and staff have access to both health system library locations.
- Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
After-hours access is available at both system locations. Click here for more information.
The Levy Library is Open for Silent, Independent, and Group Study
All study spaces are set up to provide social distancing for individuals who must continue to following masking and social distancing policies set by the hospital and school.
- Individual study tables - 11th floor
- Individual study carrels - 11th floor
- Group study tables - 11th floor
- Group studyr rooms - 10th floor
Public Computing Facilities - OPEN
- Computer workstations - 11th floor (Some stations are closed to support social distancing efforts)
ISMMS Student After Hours Study Space - OPEN
- Individual study tables - 10th floor (Open study available after 8:00PM daily for ISMMS students only)
Classrooms and Computer Labs (Reservation Required) - OPEN
- Large and Small Computer Labs - 11th floor
- Classrooms - 10th floor
Printing and Equipment - OPEN
- Printing, scanning, or copying services are now available in ANBG-11. A printer on ANBG-13 and in Aron Hall is also available for use with a My Print Center account
- Laptops and headphones are available for loan
Visiting the Library
- Library Access Policy
- All users must enter the library with a valid and current Mount Sinai or Icahn School of Medicine ID.
- If your ID does not work, visit the Mount Sinai Security Office located in the lower level of the Guggenheim Pavilion.
- Mask Policy
- Masks must be worn at all times inside all library spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
- Social Distancing Policy
- Users who do not have a MSHS-issued COVID-19 sticker must adhere to the 6 ft. social distancing policy at all times.
- Seating Policy
- Tables and chairs cannot be moved.
- Cleaning and sanitizing supples are available at the security desk. We encourage all individuals to clean their space before/after use.
- Food and Drinks Policy
- No food is allowed in the library at all times.
- Drinks with lids are allowed.
How We Are Keeping You Safe
We all need to be partners in keeping all Mount Sinai spaces safe. To ensure the health and safety of all our users and library staff the following safety measures are in place:
- The library will be maintaining a strict cleaning schedule, wiping common areas throughout our opening hours.
- Seats, service counters, bathrooms, elevator buttons, tables and chairs will be cleaned more frequently throughout the day
- Disinfection supplies will be provided at the Library entrance for patrons who will be using a study table and would like to disinfect their area(s)
If you have a question or would like to make a safety suggestion, please Contact Us.