NIH Public Access Policy: Steps to Compliance : NIH Compliance
Step 3: New Compliance Documentation Requirements
All NIH funded researchers MUST meet the following new requirments.
2. Within My NCBI, add ALL of your NIH funded publications to My Bibliography.
- Add all articles that resulted from funding that you are a PI for, even if you are not an author
- Add peer-reviewed articles from research funded by NIH, even if they are NOT in PubMed
3. Monitor your compliance with the NIH Public Access policy in My Bibliography by using the "Awards" display.
4. Address articles marked with a Red dot or Question mark, edit the status of articles, add grants, and start submission process by clicking links next to the article.
5. Generate Research Performance Progress Reports from My Bibliography. Note in late 2012, My Bibliography functonality was enhanced to include an option to generate a PDF format report. Visual instructions on how to create a PDF report are available here.