Circulation Services: Reserve Materials
Placing Items on Reserve
Checking Out Print Reserve Materials
Print and audiovisual reserve materials are kept behind the Service Desk on the 11th floor of the Levy Library. Please ask Library staff to pull and check out the items that you need.
Materials needed for specific courses will be placed on reserve upon request from the faculty course director. Reserve lists should be submitted as far in advance as possible.
For more information please click here: Course Reserves.
Levy Library charges overdue fines to encourage the prompt return of materials. Please pay any fines at the Service Desk.
- Circulating Book Collection: 20 cents for each day.
- Laptops, Chargers, and all other technology equipment: $1 a day.
- Course Reserves: $1 for each hour.
- Audiovisual Materials (except audio tapes): 50 cents for each hour.
- The maximum fine for any overdue item is $20.
- The charge for any item that is not returned is $150 or the cost to purchase the item, whichever is more. In addition, the cost of processing the replacement material is added to the fine.